Montana Southern Baptist Women
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Who Are We?
Montana Southern Baptist Women (MSBW) is a network joining women and girls from across Montana who are members of churches and associations affiliated with the Montana Southern Baptist Convention. We're ranchers, bankers, business women, nurses, teachers, students, singles, wives, moms and grandmothers... all with one thing in common: we're Christ Followers!
Montana Southern Baptist Women (MSBW) leads others to:
Spend time with Jesus,
Speak about Jesus, and
Serve like Jesus.
We do this through three avenues: Accentuate Prayer, Build Relationships and Create Opportunities
1. We believe that people matter to God more than anything else and that He is contactly working in the world to draw people into a love relationship with Himself.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Lord over all the earth, and that believing in Him is the only way to a right relationship with God.
3. We believe that an intimate, vibrant relationship with God through Jesus is the foundation for meaningful life and the dynamic of genuine Christianity.
4. We believe that God invites Christ Followers to partner with Him inreaching people with the good news that Jesus is the Christ and the way to a right relationship with Him.
5. We believe that following Christ requires being in the real world, taking the love of God to people where they are and in such a wayas to be culturally and relationally relevant to them.
6. We believe that the role of the Christian leader is to encourage, equip, challenge, and release Christ Followers to be radically involved in the mission of God.
7. We believe that authentic Christian leaders lead by example, modeling for and engaging others in the disciplines of Christian living.